• Designed to provide open area protection
• Can be used with any conventional fire alarm control panel
• Two LEDs on each detector provide local 360° visible alarm indication.
• Flash every 3~5 seconds indicating that power is applied and the detector are working properly.
• LEDs will be off when a trouble condition exists indicating that the detector sensitivity is outside the listed limit.
• The alarm can be reset only by a momentary power interruption.
|Height||2.2˝ (55 mm) installed in Base|
|Diameter||4.0˝ (103 mm)|
|Weight||5.5 oz. (155 g)|
|Installation Temperatures||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to50°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 93% Relative Humidity Non-condensing|
|Operating Voltage Range||9 to 28VDC Volts Non-polarized|
|Standby Current||40µA @ 24 VDC|
|Maximum Alarm Current (LED on)||≤30mA @ 24 VDC|
|Fixed Temperature Rating||135°F (57°C)|